EAT! Vancouver Food Festival Returns with 13 Exclusive Events
An elite food extravaganza featuring A Star-Studded Line-Up
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JUNE 19, 2017
Note to Media: Interview opportunities available with select participating chefs. Contact Amy Chen, 778-998-0036 to schedule. Logo assets, photos of select participating chefs and dishes available via Dropbox.
[Vancouver, BC] The highly anticipated luxurious food festival, EAT! Vancouver returns to Vancouver’s vibrant culinary scene from November 6 to 11, featuring one-of-a-kind collaborations between U.S. and Canadian chefs from across the country.
Net proceeds from this year’s EAT! Vancouver festival will benefit Project Chef.
This year’s epicurean lineup includes the following:
- EAT! Expert Classes (Nov. 6-9 at 7pm and various locations)- Ticket prices vary.
- An educational opportunity to dig deeper and specialize with experts in a particular food topic. Of course, there will be plenty of delicious bites to enjoy.
- EAT! Dinner Series (Nov. 8-9 at various times and locations)- $135 plus tax.
- Each dinner is guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind culinary collaboration between a BC chef and a visiting chef from outside of the province. You won’t find this menu anywhere else so don’t miss it.
- EAT! Harvest (Nov. 10 at 7pm, Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront)- $115 plus tax.
- If you want a taste of everything, EAT! Harvest is the place to be. Sample delicious canapes created by 16 of Canada’s acclaimed chefs paired with premium California wines and decadent desserts.
- NEW: EAT! Pastry (Nov. 11 at 2pm, Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront)- $79 plus tax.
- Calling all dessert lovers! Satisfy your sweet tooth and indulge in signature desserts created by 16 of Canada’s best pastry chefs and chocolatiers, all under one rooftop.
American Express pre-sale begins July 10th. Tickets to the general public are expected to be released on July 17. Stay connected with www.eat-vancouver.com to find out more about ticket release dates and the detailed timeline of the week-long festival.
All events are restricted to persons 19 years of age and older. ID required.
EAT! Vancouver returns November 6 to 11 with one-of-a kind collaborations from chefs across North America. Photo credit: Mickael A. Bandassak
Chefs from the coast of Newfoundland, to the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario’s Toronto and all the way to the island of Tofino will gather in Vancouver to collaborate in celebration of Canada’s talented culinary team and diverse food scene.
Vancouver’s culinary scene is known for its diversity and high level of collaboration. EAT! Vancouver attracts culinary stars, food producers, restaurateurs and food lovers from across North America to participate in this distinct food culture and to indulge in a one-time, unique culinary experience.
Chefs participating in EAT! 2017:
Andrea Carlson, Burdock & Co. (Vancouver)
Amanda Cohen, Dirt Candy (NYC)
Angus An, Maenam (Vancouver)
Jeff Kang, Canis Restaurant (Toronto)
Hamid Salimian, Nextjen (Vancouver)
Robert Belcham, Campagnolo (Vancouver)
Todd Perrin, Mallard Cottage (St. John’s)
Trevor Bird, Fable (Vancouver)
Dave Mottershall, LOKA (Toronto)
Michael Robbins, AnnaLena (Vancouver)
Carl Heinrich, Richmond Station (Toronto)
Makoto Ono and Amanda Cheng, Mak n Ming (Vancouver)
Mandel Hitzer, deer + almond (Winnipeg)
Lucais Syme, Cinara (Vancouver)
Nick Nutting, Wolf in the Fog (Tofino)
Pastry Chefs and Chocolatiers participating in EAT! 2017:
Nadège Nourian, Nadège Patisserie (Toronto)
Thomas Haas, Thomas Haas (Vancouver)
Patrice Demers, Patrice Pâtissier (Montreal)
Adam Chandler, Beta5 (Vancouver)
Lewis Birch, CinCin Ristorante + Bar (Vancouver)
Christophe Bonzon, Chez Christophe (Vancouver)
Thierry Busset, Thierry (Vancouver)
Eleanor Chow, Cadeaux Bakery (Vancouver)
Julian Helman, Karat Chocolate (Okanagan)
Steve Hodge, Temper (Vancouver)
Greg Hook, Chocolate Arts (Vancouver)
Betty Hung, Beaucoup Bakery (Vancouver)
Glenn Knowles, Gem Chocolates (Vancouver)
Chris Janik, Miku Restaurant (Vancouver)
Aaron Surman, 49th Parallel (Vancouver)
Mark Burton, YEW seafood + bar (Vancouver)
ABOUT EAT! VANCOUVER:
The 15th annual EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival is one of Canada’s most anticipated world-class culinary festivals in support of Project CHEF. Attracting attendees throughout North America, the 2017 EAT! Vancouver takes place from November 6 to 11 and features culinary collaborations from award-winning chefs across Canada and the U.S. with local thought-leading chefs. Experience a culinary experience like none other from this year’s events including: EAT! Dinner Series, EAT! Harvest, new EAT! Pastry and EAT! Expert Classes. http://eat-vancouver.com/
Town Hall Brands